Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    great chase - with wi-fi I'm in, dont care too much for a mp-camera, for photos I'll use a camera anyway, but wi-fi, sweeet wi-fi, good news
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderman
    I'll tell you tomorrow...

Cheers, W.
    It's got to be tomorrow somewhere in the world....
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    With the battery specs, what is the battery capacity in mah?
    Quote Originally Posted by beelzebueb
    great chase - with wi-fi I'm in, dont care too much for a mp-camera, for photos I'll use a camera anyway, but wi-fi, sweeet wi-fi, good news
    check out the threads about the last time sprint said SDIO would do this...
    hopefully it is true...if it is my mind may have changed...again!
    Last edited by BigKenny; 10/10/2004 at 08:55 PM. Reason: because i cant read
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    It is not 1.3 megapix...It's VGA. VGA is .3,same as the 600

We'll see Dutch......

Cashdad says that it's a 1.3 mp camera. Other sources say that it's not.

Damn, I can't wait. It'll suck if it's not.............
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple xXx
    We'll see Dutch......

Cashdad says that it's a 1.3 mp camera. Other sources say that it's not.

Damn, I can't wait. It'll suck if it's not.............
    I'm with you! I hope the one I saw was not the release version. It was a different color than cashdad's too.

The pics looked good on the treo though, so at least that's a start either way.
    I'm with you! I hope the one I saw was not the release version. It was a different color than cashdad's too.

The pics looked good on the treo though, so at least that's a start either way.

I want that 1.3 camera...Oh well. Can't have everything. Where'd this flash thing come from?
    dutch,

What color was the Sprint phone you saw?
    If I had to chose, I think I'd rather have a flash than increased resolution.
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    Quote Originally Posted by temfate
    640 * 480 = 307200 or .3 megapixel... Hope that's wrong... It's gotta be capable of 1280 * 1024 for 1.3megapixel...
    Could be worse...overin the Smartphones Hofo forum they're posting pics from the Moto Mpx220 (w/1/.3 meg cam) pics SUCK. Go look.
    Mike
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Wanderman,

It is tomorrow!
    This really sucks that the Treos are always a generation behind other palm devices. The reason is there is no competition for the Tro 600 or 650. So they have no motivation to be cutting edge. As soon as another "comparable" smartphone (keyboard, hi res screen, camera WITH F U C K I N G FLASH, & small form factor) I'll jump ship easily. Even if it is Microsoft. I'm willing to be open minded. Especially since I've gone through 13 replacements under warranty with no end in sight. I'm buying into Palmone's brainwashing any longer...
    let's watch the language. that's what symbols are f@#*ing for.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderman
    I'll tell you tomorrow...

Cheers, W.
    is it tomorrow yet?

is there EDGE on the GSM model?

megapix camera? that's really all I want to know, just 3 questions
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Anyone know the battery specs for the GSM model? Any more definitive info on EDGE?
    Carl
    Question about EDGE.
    EDGE is just for data transmission, correct?

If a cell phone includes EDGE, will it include GPRS as well?
    Or is it one or the other?
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    EDGE is the next generation of GPRS so yes, it will include GPRS. I'm guessing that the phone would use EDGE where it is available and fall back to GPRS where EDGE isn't available.
    The sprint 650 I saw was silver.
    The sprint 650 I saw was silver.

I love the silver.....!!! Best color....looks rich!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase215
    this information was typed and approved as a draft by product manager himself along with the marketing manager so i can only assume its correct. so i "assume" there is a flash although in the document it says it doesnt have a flash in the specs. how confusing. the caera is VGA 640 x 480 and 320 x 240. it's what u'll see in a couple of weeks on sprintpcs.com in a couple of weeks when the 650 gets approved "supposedly" october 22 2004. i'll post the specs in a seperate thread later on.....my hands hurt cuz i typed all that stuff from of the sheet.
    I hope someone proofs it TTY/TDD compatibility is for HEARING impaired not VISUALLY impaired as stated.
    Pete
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast