Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lulugirl896
    I got the Vaja i-volution T6 yesterday, and first of all, it is more of a shell than a case. It feels like it would really absorb the shock of a drop.
    It is also so snug, that it would be impossible for the treo to slip out of it. It is a bit of a pain to remove your phone from it to reset (my phone crashed yesterday), so if you have a need for your phone to be in and out of the case, this may not be for you.
    I had gotten used to the feel of the plastic over the keyboard from the Krussell case I had previously, so I attached one of my screen protectors over the keyboard and tucked the edges to the back before inserting my phone in the Vaja, and I think it works and looks great. I'll try to post some pictures later.
    The i-Volution will absorb the shock of a drop. I dropped my Treo yesterday from about 3 feet down onto the asphalt, and the only memory of that fall is a scratch on the antenna. The case took the shock like a champ. I HIGHLY recommend the i-Volution.

The only complaint with the case, besides the price, is that there is no cutout for the reset hole, and that is a very, very small complaint.
    Quote Originally Posted by meonline
    Any experience with the "new" EBCases one? It seems like it would protect the corners really well, more than the Sena case. But I can't really tell too much from the pics on their site.
    The EBcases case looked interesting, but casting around I came across this thread:
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=50110

Looks like pretty mixed reviews. I'm in roughly the same boat -- the Sena case is at the top of my list now.
    No offense, but it look totally cheap.

Chicks won't dig it!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12