Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Is it really a High Speed card (like the Ultra) OR are they just saying "high speed"?

I went to Lexar's site and the min sustained writting speed was 4mb. Not bad I guess?

I ordered two as well. What the hell!
    Last edited by Triple xXx; 10/09/2004 at 10:24 AM.
  2.    #3  
    Don't know. I just bought it because it's a great price, and it says high speed. Best not to waffle on a deal like this, or they'll sell out.

If you're interested, buy it!

Mike
    Got two baby! Got two on the way! Great price!
    was just getting ready to place my order for 49.99 at buy.com when i noticed this offer. wow bought two of them

Fred
    Thanks! Just bought two
    Just bought one myself. After you complete the purchase you get a confirmation page, and a pop-up. My browser blocked the pop-up(Damn Windows service pack 2). Can anybody tell me what the pop-up was?
    It was just a shopper satisfaction survey. Nothing you missed
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeK2
    Don't know. I just bought it because it's a great price, and it says high speed. Best not to waffle on a deal like this, or they'll sell out.

If you're interested, buy it!

Mike
    I'm with you, Mike. Even if it is no faster than my 256MB Sandisk regular card, I can't pass up a deal like this...my order is in
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    From the link that was posted, they show "Mfr. Part No.: SD1GB-231"
    If you go to Lexar's site and search on the part no. it brings you to:
    http://store.lexar.com/index.cfm?cat...-32-231&bhcp=1
    "Great for Storing Pictures, Music and Data
    Similar in size to MultiMediaCards, Lexar Media Secure Digital (SD) Cards are designed for use in many digital devices including digital cameras, MP3 players, PDAs, cellular phones and camcorders. The Lexar Media SD Cards have an erasure-prevention switch to keep your data safe. When the switch is in the locked position, it will stop you from accidentally copying over or deleting data stored on your card. Now you know your data will be safe. Our High Speed 32X SD cards have a minimum sustained write speed of 4.8mb per second for higher performance.
    Reliability and durability are critical to ensure your data is there when you need it. All Lexar Media SD Cards are tested and manufactured to the highest quality standard to assure you there is no need to worry about lost or missing data. With the small size and solid-state design of the SD Cards, they are perfect for mobile applications and users.

Lifetime Limited Warranty
    *This product is backed by a lifetime limited customer-satisfaction warranty."

sigh... sob...

I had to get two as well. I have 4 256MB ones (including two I just got last week, but between the Treo and my camera taking SD, it's too good to pass up. Maybe when the Treo 650 comes out, I'll bundle the 256MB ones.
    the price went back up. it believe it was the price mistake.
    Just went to the link and the price is now $106.49.

Bummer for me, but fortunate for the rest of you who got the price when it was so low!
    Must have been a limited offer ?
    limited offer for around 2 hrs on Saturday morning?
    i dunno... it is hard to tell.
    I guess we will have to wait until Monday or Tuesday to see if they honor our orders. My card has already been charged though.
    did you see your credit card statement online already?
    my cc would post the charge till few days later, i guess.
  19.    #20  
    My order status is showing as sent to warehouse. The amount still says $64.xx.

My order confirmation email also states that amount. My guess was that it was a price mistake that they have now corrected.

Glad I could help those of you that were able to buy at the cheap price.

Mike
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast