Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I was reading this article on the T5 and the author commented on the Treo 650 coming out next week.

Take a look:

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1665074,00.asp

Sal
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    that implies that Cobalt is running on the treo 650, and it's not
    how do you know??? That would be awesome if 6.1 were on 650!!!
    The one I saw had 5.4.5
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    many threads on here and pics of the treo 650 showed the os as 5.2.1.4. or something
    I just saw some pics that were running on a test version of 650. Said the OS was 5.4.5.
    I don't think anyone has seen a production model yet. Test versions based on T600 with upgrades to test functionality (and form) of what "might" be on the T650 is what I think we have seen. So until they reach the market or P1 comes out with data all we have is speculation. Any thing is posible, only a few things are probable.
    Cool find Salvador, thanks for saring. That would be real nice in my book. But it also sounds like it is mixed with speculation...
    Sledgie,
    Love your avatar. I have a Bandit 1200 stroked and bored, Straight Shot headers and pipe, K&N intake, competition high compression head, and competition gears. It will lift the front end while doing 70 and tops out at just under 170. Mine in Red too…
    My Treo is great and gets used every day. My Bandit is fantastic! but only gets used now and again...
    Last edited by Dafydd; 10/09/2004 at 11:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvador
    I was reading this article on the T5 and the author commented on the Treo 650 coming out next week.

Take a look:

http://www.eweek.com/article2/0,1759,1665074,00.asp

Sal
    any guess on which carrier?
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    From what has been posted over at slashdot and palm's site, it looks like the release date has been moved from october to january...
    Man, they are just going out of their way to make me buy something other than the 650.
    "The danger from computers is not that they will eventually get as smart as men, but that we will agree to meet them halfway." -Bernard Avishai
    "Computers are a lot like air conditioners - they both work great until you open windows." -Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by temfate
    From what has been posted over at slashdot and palm's site, it looks like the release date has been moved from october to january...
    why?
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    I don't know that it's true, I'm quoting Akimotos from slashdot:

"SonyEricsson definately did a better job. They at first released the also not-so-great P800 and followed that one by the much better P900 and now, when Palm just announced that the releasedate of the TREO 650 is being pushed back from October to January, SonyERcisson is releasing the P910 ... "
    the mini-jump from the p900 to the p910 is rather cosmetic ...
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    How about posting some links to the information about the date being moved from October to January? I couldn't find anything about the date moving and certainly nothing from Palm.
    If this board was a soap opera it would be call "As the Rumors Fly"
    LOL they never even made an official release date how can they push it back? Plus where on the palm site is this?
    For the two of you asking where I got this, please re-read my post...

I don't know that it's true, I'm quoting Akimotos from slashdot:

"SonyEricsson definately did a better job. They at first released the also not-so-great P800 and followed that one by the much better P900 and now, when Palm just announced that the releasedate of the TREO 650 is being pushed back from October to January, SonyERcisson is releasing the P910 ... "
    That is the only reference I have seen to this effect, however slashdot posters are generally fairly accurate.
    That's ridiculous. Anybody can post whatever garbage they want on /.

There is no reason to believe it.
    "Matters of great concern should be taken lightly, matters of small concern should be taken seriously."
    -ancient chinese adage
    slashdot posters are generally fairly accurate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast