Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ----------------------------------------
    mk3cn4 uses a Treo 600 with ReqWireless Web Browser (others are useless IMO), Snappermail, Xiino, PalmVNC... and is a big infone fan. Cheaper and magnatudes better than Sprint's 411 ripoff, www.infone.com.
    I just ordered one!
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3cn4
    And Second Day FedEx shipping is included for FREE!

What a deal, thanks for the tip.

I bought one too. Travis
    just ordered 2

fred
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    what is the secret?
    The secret is if you don't get an order in right away, they will be out of stock!! Got my order in!
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    just placed an order.
    should i get 2? hee hee (but I only have 1 Treo)
    Thanks for tip dude. Just picked one up. I'll put my 256 on eBay. Paid $50 at Costco.
    Thanks MK--just ordered mine. WOW!!
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Great deal! I didn't see the Lexar 32x 1gig cards in the benchmarks. Can anyone confirm this is really a fast card? The capacity is great, but I need the write speed to be quick as well. Thanks.
    Just ordered two as well.

I got that confirmation code when i submitted it, but I havent gotten any emails?

Anyone know?
    cancelled 49.99 @ buy.com and ordered these, got 2.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    did you get an email confirming
    Did anyone that ordered get a confirmation? Or can you logon to your account? I just ordered 4 of them, but I have not received any email nor can I log onto my account to see the order (invalid account).
    Sorry I just saw your post after I made mine.
    Yeah same problem, cant login nor did i get an email. Worried that it didnt go through. The other issue, it says you must put the phone # tied to your credit card to be processed, i have so many phone #'s, not sure which number is on file.
    same here
    The web site says they are a Mon-Fri company, so the e-mail and account likely won't be done until Monday, or Tuesday if they take Columbus Day off...
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Quote Originally Posted by puckett_jw
    Did anyone that ordered get a confirmation? Or can you logon to your account? I just ordered 4 of them, but I have not received any email nor can I log onto my account to see the order (invalid account).
    ditto that ... i ordered two, one for the treo and the other for my digicam.
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
    I ordered one as well and haven't received an email yet. I tried earlier to log in to "my account" and got a user error but after an hour that has gone by, I just attempted to log in again and it accepted my log in and showed me my order as "received".
    I feel much better now!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast