Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Mine was sent to warehouse too. now I have 2 1gb sd cards
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyboy
    Mine was sent to warehouse too. now I have 2 1gb sd cards
    i hope you know it does not mean it is shipped out or you would be getting it for sure. just cross your fingers.
    Anybody's order status changed from "sent to warehouse" or heard otherwise?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Still showing "sent to warehouse".
    Was this a limited offer. Price now shows:

Your Price: $106.49
    thisd morning mine was changed to cancelled. Obviously a screw up on the price. And I cancelled my buy.com purchase. What a dumbass.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    mine is cancelled too. what a bunch of bozos!
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    mine is cancelled too. what a bunch of bozos!
    me too. damn.
    Yep! Order cancelled....
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Quote Originally Posted by webslappy
    me too. damn.
    Ditto.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    I just saw your thread and went to the web site to found that the card was priced at $106.49. Am I at the wrong place or did I do something wrong or has the price just jumped up? I had my credit card in my hand!!!!
    Worth a try
    10/9/2004 CHW1042832C40F6 $32.49 Cancelled
  13. RH1
    Cancelled
    Like gadgets or collectibles? Come check out our forums!
    Ordered 2 saturday at 7 am. Cancelled today.
    I just called Chumbo and spoke with a very nice lady. She told me the order was cancelled due to a distributor pricing error. I was one of just 24,998 others who ordered this great deal and didnt get it. Emails are coming to all who were cancelled with an explanation and apology.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Woof
    I just called Chumbo and spoke with a very nice lady. She told me the order was cancelled due to a distributor pricing error. I was one of just 24,998 others who ordered this great deal and didnt get it. Emails are coming to all who were cancelled with an explanation and apology.
    25,000 WOW!!! If you ever doubted the speed as which information travels on the internet, doubt no more. Prior to this, I had never heard of chumbo.
    Mine cancelled too. I called and told them to cnx my card reader, too.
    Bo Meyer
    Visor 90 --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 700p
    Mac OS X
    I had an order entered and then decided not to buy. Sure glad I didn't bother now.

Those of you who had your orders cancelled might want to go to Reseller Ratings and leave appropriate feedback. I notice that their rating has dropped from a 7.something on Saturday to 3.81 today.
    I feel much better after posting a review at ResellerRatings.com.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    Just checked their rating by the way, it's down from 7+ to 1.88.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast