Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I'm in for 1, looks like they get good reviews.
    Jim@treo1.com
    <a href="http://treo1.com">
    treo1.com
    One Stop, plain and simple
    <a href="http://treo1.com/index650.htm"> Visit our new Treo650 optimized site!!</a>
    <a href="http://palmoscentral.com"> Visit our new website palmOSCentral.com!</a>
    I can't pass this price up...went ahead and ordered one. At this rate though it'll probably be $15 in a couple of days somewhere else.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    woohoo! good bye 256 mb card! hehe

I wanted to get two... but with only one SD device it would be over kill...

Timmay
    I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    I ordered one from Dell at my 'special' price of $90 when they were still $115, then Dell's price went down to $79 for just anyone so I called my rep and got that price, he told me that they were taking a loss on them, but went ahead and gave me that price. Mind you, this was for the SD brand, and I'll still get that one, but I'm also ordering one of these for $32 =)
    I can now log into my account and order shows recvd, but no email yet.
    “There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.”
    — Ed Howdershelt
    "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have."- Thomas Jefferson
    same
    I just got my email!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I did finally get an email, and I can now log onto my account, but I am getting a credit card failure? I am not sure how/why, b/c it is a company card w/no balance? I will have to call them on Monday, I hope they will still sale them to me? Thanks.
    So much for my Mon-Fri theory...I just received my confirmation e-mail.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    I sure hope this wasn't a webmaster mistake and they don't follow thru!!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    I ordered this morning and got my confirmation 1hr later.
    Quote Originally Posted by mk3cn4
    We all thank you for the link !
    i ordered 1 even though i went w/ the buy.com 1 too. i'm not holding my breath, most likely a webmaster/price mistake but if they follow through, it's all gravy
    Was gonna get one but wife went out and spent too much money. I wonder how long they will have them for
    ok, so it took about four hours for the confirmation email to get to me ... time to pray they don't cancel the orders.
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
    I placed my order 30 minutes ago and am waiting for the confirmation e-mail and to login successfully.

If they don't honor our orders, since Chumbo is linked to PriceGrabber.com and ICRA, we can always all report complaints.
    i got the confirmation email but it was in my "bulk" email box (yahoo)

check if your email account has set some "SPAM" filters.
    Yahoo thnks the confirmation email is a SPAM

since i do not have a Digital CAM using SD card, even i want to get one more, but i might not.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fly4u
    I placed my order 30 minutes ago and am waiting for the confirmation e-mail and to login successfully.

If they don't honor our orders, since Chumbo is linked to PriceGrabber.com and ICRA, we can always all report complaints.
    seems some people get nervous of not getting the confirmation email.
    just take it easy.. geez...

yep, you can always report complaints if you want to.
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyrose
    ok, so it took about four hours for the confirmation email to get to me ... time to pray they don't cancel the orders.
    Don't worry till after Wens !
    Just bought 2 myself using my Treo!

What is chumbo? Has anyone ever order from here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast