the built in calendar
    TreoButler
    Palmary Clock
    Bob's Alarm
    Big Clock
    are a few.
    Go to www.palmgear.com and search for 'alarm'

hope this helps
    And of the list presented above, the best of them all is Bob's Alarm. I use it every day to start the day, schedule timers throughout the day, et cetera. It supports midis and wav files witih PTunes. Ben
    Bob's Alarm!
    I asked the same question about a month ago, and puchased Bob's Alarm. I find that I use it almost every day. It's probably the best application I have on my Treo.
    The best and most reliable. Bob did an excellent job with it. Ben
    Another vote for Bob's Alarm.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    MegaClock. No offense, but I think Bob's Alarm is too ghetto-looking. And Bob's Alarm has had plenty of issues in the past. MegaClock has always just worked, no matter what.
    Issues because he wanted it to work across the board and because of all of the features. Stability now and interaction with othoer programs is addressed quickly. Bob's Alarm since March has been stable. How can it be ghetto looking? I am confused on that.
    Ben
    ghetto?!?!
    Here's another vote for Bob's alarm.
    ghetto?!?!?!?!? Bob's Alarm rules
    "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, 1989
    whats wrong with ghetto?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    I'll "vote" for Butler. It only carries two alarms, but since I really only use it for waking up in the morning, that will do. Otherwise, all other necessary alarms are done through the built in calendar.

c
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Ghetto.
    I used to use Treo Butler which was very reliable. But now, I switched to BeeOnTime. Just as reliable but now I can define a whole lot more of alarm schedules.