1.    #1  
    I was talking to a TMO customer service person today and I mentioned the 650 and he replied 'we have them here already.' I asked if they were for sale and of course they were not. The price is $510 and he did not have a date for when we could buy one. I did ask what he thought of it and he replied that the 650 has a great screen.

Maybe this is good news.

Derek
    This is great news! I was planning to buy an unlocked 650 to use on T-mobile, but it sounds like T-mobile should be selling it shortly after Sprint starts selling their version.
    No sh*t? Great!

I was talking to the T-Mobile guys in my local store and they had no idea what a T650 was!
    The local TMO stores seem to know NOTHING.. heck, I'm in Chicago and the ones here are JUST NOW getting the 600s for the first time!
    Tmobile and all their retail stores never really gave a crap about the Treo. I doubt the employees there would know the difference between a Treo 270, Treo 600, or Treo 650.

I asked the question at a store last week and the store clerk said "Tre... what"? Same answer I used to get last year while waiting for the T600 to come out.
    Ed
    Visor Deluxe, Prism, Visorphone, Treo 270, Treo 600, Treo 650, and am eagerly waiting for the next generation Treo...but wait...is that the iPhone????
    T-Mobile customer care is exceptionally knowledgeable about Treos. They have some of the experts from the old Handspring tech support team in their group. This is one good reason for using TMobile service - you get great support from them on data services and on Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poryphyron
    T-Mobile customer care is exceptionally knowledgeable about Treos. They have some of the experts from the old Handspring tech support team in their group. This is one good reason for using TMobile service - you get great support from them on data services and on Treo.
    I agree that the T-Mo stores are not very helpful, but they aren't helpful with any PDA.

But I also have had very good support from T-Mo's customer care and wireless group people. They're patient and will pass you on to Level 2 or advanced techs until you're served. They know Treos well and with an h6315 I just got, they've been learning with me and connecting me to their expert folks who seem to be off-site contractors.
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
    when is it coming out?