1.    #1  
    I went shopping with my friend and her son today. As we were getting into the car a sharp dressed business man slowly walked passed me. Held up to his ear, while talking, was a blue Sprint 650! I almost pissed myself! My friend just didn't understand what the big deal was. I told her to wait while I attempt to talk to him. By the time I turned around he had disappeared into the crowd. It was just like in the movies. I was so excited and upset at the same time.
    was it here in NYC? whereabouts? I will track that fella down!
    It was me.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Did he one arm?

TheHandlessKing
    Quote Originally Posted by skillllllz
    I went shopping with my friend and her son today. As we were getting into the car a sharp dressed business man slowly walked passed me. Held up to his ear, while talking, was a blue Sprint 650! I almost pissed myself! My friend just didn't understand what the big deal was. I told her to wait while I attempt to talk to him. By the time I turned around he had disappeared into the crowd. It was just like in the movies. I was so excited and upset at the same time.
    I still can't believe the 600 is already out of date!
    <CENTER>
    <strong>
    <span style="color: blue;">Where's the "Make Coffee" button again?</span>
    </strong>
    Yep, there are quite a few 650's out there on a testing basis. The company I work for (main office, not in the hinterlands like me) has several they are testing with Good Technology, for accessing our secure email system. I understand that after next weekend (the gartner IT conference) there will be quite a few more out there.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by illustreous
    was it here in NYC? whereabouts? I will track that fella down!
    He was walking on Bell Blvd. in Bayside, NY (Queens)

Quote Originally Posted by TheHandlessKing
    Did he one arm?
    I dont quite understand your question.

I seriously can't wait much more. I needed my fix so I went out and bought a new notebook recently... I don't think it's going to hold me over. Especially if I start to see 650's floating around, teasing me. I really hope I don't see another one; I might lose my cool. Some deep primal urge may drive me to lunge out and viscously tackle it's user.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHandlessKing
    Did he one arm?

TheHandlessKing
    skilllllllllllllzzz...its the one armed man from The Fugitive. K
    Last edited by clairegrrl; 10/08/2004 at 06:56 PM.
    Well behaved women rarely make history
  9.    #9  
    Ohhhhhhhh...

Wow, that went way over my head. Must be due to the hypnotic trance the 650 put me in. Thanx clairegrrl.