1.    #1  
    Just received a note from my T-Mobile account rep.

"Effective today, the SRP on the Treo 600 has been reduced to $399.99."

I paid $100 more two weeks ago when I bought my latest one. He's just lucky I got too busy yesterday to buy another. Procrastination, it's a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by cahsdad
    Just received a note from my T-Mobile account rep.

"Effective today, the SRP on the Treo 600 has been reduced to $399.99."

I paid $100 more two weeks ago when I bought my latest one. He's just lucky I got too busy yesterday to buy another. Procrastination, it's a good thing.
    I wonder if it will drop at Cingular and AT&T?
    Mike
    Your right, I just checked out T-Mobile’s website and the price has dropped to $399.
    Two weeks ago Average T600 on Ebay was north of $350. Looking at today its around $275. Better sell your T600 today for a better price, if you want a bigger down payment on your new T650.
    Ouch. I had no idea the prices had dropped so far on ebay.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by LD555
    Two weeks ago Average T600 on Ebay was north of $350. Looking at today its around $275. Better sell your T600 today for a better price, if you want a bigger down payment on your new T650.
    $275? Time for me to buy the T600!
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)
    Quote Originally Posted by edeab220
    $275? Time for me to buy the T600!
    About the lowest priced GSM "Buy it Now" is $349 on ebay. Not seeing any new GSM units cheaper that are new.
    Mike
    Verizon still $549 unless you're new or agreeing to another 2 years. Pricey, but hey, fastest data service, few defects (versus the other carriers) might be worth the extra money.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbranscum
    About the lowest priced GSM "Buy it Now" is $349 on ebay. Not seeing any new GSM units cheaper that are new.
    Ok ok...so I'll wait a few more weeks .
    Current setup: myTouch 4G Slide (main), hp Pre2 and Veer 4G (backups)