1.    #1  
    i just found tis site ad as a sprint pcs employee i cant even find pics at my jobbut i did find the specs andthe release date which is estimated to be October 22, 2004. this is the only place i could find pics!u guys probally already knew the date tho', oh well enjoy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chase215
    i just found tis site ad as a sprint pcs employee i cant even find pics at my jobbut i did find the specs andthe release date which is estimated to be October 22, 2004. this is the only place i could find pics!u guys probally already knew the date tho', oh well enjoy!
    The previous rumor was Oct 25. But hey, as long as it's in November, I'm OK with it
    Anyone have any idea what the upgrade from Treo 600 to Treo 650 will be?
    Upgrade? I don't believe there is such a thing. You want one ... you buy one. You have a Treo 600? Probably have to sell it on ebay. Such is the pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay Grindell
    Anyone have any idea what the upgrade from Treo 600 to Treo 650 will be?
    did treo have an upgrade program for the 300? if so what was it?
    Chase,

Can you find out any information on the camera? Is it a 1.3 mega pixel camera or is it the same old VGA camera that's in the Treo 600?
    P1 did have an upgrade program for the Treo 300 / 270. Basically there was a $100 discount, leaving a net price of $400 for the new phone.

Here's hoping they go with that deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by thorny
    P1 did have an upgrade program for the Treo 300 / 270. Basically there was a $100 discount, leaving a net price of $400 for the new phone.

Here's hoping they go with that deal.
    Not quite right- that was Handspring, now we're in the PalmOne maze. I don't think Palm has ever had any real upgrade offers (at most, $50 for turning in your old Palm). Don't expect any relief from PalmOne. Although I'll be first in line, in reality, there is very little improvement in the 650 over the 600 that make it a "MUST" like the differences between the 300 and 600.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.