1.    #1  
    Many of us have come together here for a common purpose. As wonderful as the Treo 600 (and soon to come 650) is, it's equally impressive how different folks with differenet strokes use it.

Just thought I'd ask...What do you do for a living?

Cheers!
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    I feel stupid all of a sudden...

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    No sweat. It's a "relatively" old thread

...that now mysteriously has new entries as of today. Coincidence?

Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I will add some validity to this thread as the new, improved features of the Treo 650 will certainly improve some aspects of my field. I sell real estate and my biggest gripe about the 600 is the poor quality of the camera and low-res screen. Its tough to take pictures of properties and even tougher to display them on the screen. The upgraded camera and high-res screen have been exactly what I've been waiting for to fully utilize some of my industry-specific software apps. I CAN'T WAIT!!!
    Ditto pmdied. I'm a Realtor as well...and the camera (on the 600) is marginal at best. Other than that, the 600 is great, although I've gone through FOUR of them...I keep dropping them, since there aren't any REALLY good cases out there. I really miss the functionality of my old treo300's Holster case.
    Another realtor here!

Planning to buy the Treo, probably will also purchase a GPS system to go with it.
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I will Definitely buy the GPS device; again, with the low-res screen it makes graphics and pictures too grainy to warrant spending $250 on a GPS unit. Hi res screen , definitely. And for all you realtors out there, check out P1's website and you will notice that there is a link for realtor-based software. Also, check out www.pocketrealestate.com. Its a great piece of software that allows you to download the most recent listings thru a conduit onto your pda/Treo. There is an option with this software to attatch jpegs, but as we all know, you really can't make out the photos that well, especially if you are showing a client a picture of a house. With the high-res screen I will be loaded for bear!
    Sorry to close this thread since another one already on the same subject. Please see Treo Community - what do you do?