1.    #1  
    I'm new to this forum and will be a new user. I believe the major difference between the 600 and 650 is Bluetooth, High Res, Removable Battery and Call & Hangup buttons.

My question is, should I wait for the 650 or buy the 600. I could by from PalmOne and return in 30 days if I have to have 600. I want to get one to try to see if I'll like it. I have a Tungsten E now. I'm not a power user. I would use it for work (e-mail and web browsing) and personal. Is Pocket DVD ok on the 600?

Please Help!
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    Can't comment on P-DVD, but I think I would wait on the 650. The availability dates are still sort of a mystery, but general consensus indicates that around the middle or end of November seems reasonable. The 600 was my first PDA and it changed my life (dramatic music in background), however, after using one for about 4 months and figuring out what my needs and wants are, I'll be getting a 650 as soon as Cingular gets some. BlueTooth and better camera are the main reasons, but the faster processor, higher res screen and (supposedly) better browser are high on the list as well.
    Vince
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by vinman
    Can't comment on P-DVD, but I think I would wait on the 650. The availability dates are still sort of a mystery, but general consensus indicates that around the middle or end of November seems reasonable. The 600 was my first PDA and it changed my life (dramatic music in background), however, after using one for about 4 months and figuring out what my needs and wants are, I'll be getting a 650 as soon as Cingular gets some. BlueTooth and better camera are the main reasons, but the faster processor, higher res screen and (supposedly) better browser are high on the list as well.
    Vince
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by overcast10
    I'm new to this forum and will be a new user. I believe the major difference between the 600 and 650 is Bluetooth, High Res, Removable Battery and Call & Hangup buttons.

Don't forget faster proc, new Blazer Browser, 1.3 MP cam, re-designed thumbboard, new multiconnector and power plug, completely new apps bundle (rumored), new type of nonvolitile backup ram, and Edge support for GSM versions, etc...

I personally would save my money and wait a month or so for the Ace!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions