Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just spoke with Sprint Business Services telesales. They have it in their system that the 650 WITHOUT the camera will be available to ship on November 15. The 650 WITH the camera will be available to ship 2 days later. Seems unusual that they'd sell the cameraless phone first, but these dates are, according to the account rep, definite!!!
    StevenB
    I just called customer service and he knew about the phone and said it will release on Nov 15 no price yet available.
    Well *I* just called telesales and they said its coming, "f'ing soon enough" and for us "phone worshiping nerds to chill out."

then I laughed.

then she said the 15th.

a csr with a sense of humor rocks.
    ok, she didn't say f'ing...

the nerd thing is true though.

OK...I am a small business owner....do I qualify as a Sprint Business Service customer, even though it is just me in my business? I want to get the Treo as soon as all the "big wigs" in big corporate businesses. Seriously, does anyone know if I might qualify, and if so, how do I go about it. Thanks for my desprite inquiry.
    Not sure if this helps but I think you have to set up some kind of relationship w/ them. I believe Sprint has a Small Biz unit that would work for you.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    Thanks...I suppose I should have just called them in the first place to ask. I'll call and beg and offer my first born and see if that'll work.
    what if you don't have Sprint Business? Can you still order the phone?
    what's the telesales #, just hit #2?
    I just called Sprint Biz and the CSR said late Nov. I then inquired about a discount on the treo 650 if I sign a new 2 yr deal. (Plan expires 6/05) The CSR said no, I could only get a discount in Aug 05. Does anyone know who to talk to get this resolved, otherwise it's Cingular hear I come
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
    I talked to a CSR today and he said it has been pushed to Jan '05. Did not have any other details, but said he just got the info today. Hopefully he is wrong...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12