Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    This is my first time posting on this site so hopefully this will work.

I recently bought a Verizon Treo 600. So far it has worked quite well; I have fortunately not experienced most of the problems listed on many sites. However, I cannot seem to locate any preference to set continual alerts for voicemail or text messages, etc.

Maybe an example would help. On my Motorola phones when I missed a voicemail or text message it would continue to make a beep/sound or vibrate about once every 15/20 seconds until I checked the messages. I cannot seem to locate this function on the Treo. If you look at the Treo it will tell you that you missed a call/message but if you don't have it on you or you can't see it or you just plain missed the call (it is charging or in your bag or something) it does not continually alert you to the missed call, voicemail or message.

Am I missing something? Is there a way to set up these types of alerts? So far this has turned into my only real problem but it is a relatively large flaw if you cannot set alerts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Do a search of the threads (or go to palmgear) and get a trial of a program called "Butler". It has a bunch of useful tools, one of which is a nag type feature for missed calls, voicemails, and other alerts. I guarantee that you will purchase the program after seeing all the other cool things this program can do.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wachie
    Do a search of the threads (or go to palmgear) and get a trial of a program called "Butler". It has a bunch of useful tools, one of which is a nag type feature for missed calls, voicemails, and other alerts. I guarantee that you will purchase the program after seeing all the other cool things this program can do.
    I had it. I see now that there is an updated version since Oct 5 so I am going to try it again. Also, knowing me, I probably did not set it up properly.
    can any one help me with treo alert mgr cuz i need stronger and longer vibration. so far it has not success with those vibration as i still get only one vib thru sms and e mail.
    plz help me with this case.
    Calendar application
    Options Menu
    Sound Preferences (/Z)
    Select "Tones"
    Set "Repeat Alarm" value
    Set "Every" value
    Click "Done"
    OK, just realized you want help with phone features...sorry