1.    #1  
    Like the story other people have reported, the Sprint rep (Washington, DC store) mentioned to me that the Treo 650 would be coming out in about a month and a half. He was not a manager or anything, just one of the sales people. It came up because I was picking up my 4th replacement for the Treo 600.

He described it as "really sweet" and will blow the Treo 600 away.

I asked if he knew about pricing and a specific date, but he didnt know
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Damn, it's starting to look like this isn't coming anytime soon.
  3.    #3  
    I'm still optimistic. I think his comment was in line with what we're hearing.

Remember, Oct. 25 is when its believed PalmOne would offer it and reports have said the individual carriers would get it a few weeks later.

Thats bout right.
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavid
    I'm still optimistic. I think his comment was in line with what we're hearing.

Remember, Oct. 25 is when its believed PalmOne would offer it and reports have said the individual carriers would get it a few weeks later.

Thats bout right.
    I thought Oct. 25 is when PalmOne will supposedly announce it.
    I have replaced my 600 about 4 times as well. Now my "vibrate mode" is broken
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    I've had my T600 since January 2004 (got it from here), and there have been no problems with the hardware. Maybe it's because I handle the thing with kid gloves?