1.    #1  
    Hey, well since you guys got together in new york... i thought why not try to organize something for Boston? it's on 11/11- i signed up for the afternoon session.
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    What are you thinking about for the Boston show? Meeting up ahead of time?
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    HOw do you sign up for the Boston show?
    Ill be there in the afternoon,
    Hay you never know maybe we can see some sox highlights of them kicking NY's **** after the show...

Sorry, I just had to get that out, I've been holding it in for 86 YEARS !!!
    haha will be there too... but will be running late probably...
    Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror
    HOw do you sign up for the Boston show?
    read around a little, it's been posted like 25 times at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primate
    read around a little, it's been posted like 25 times at least.
    Or instead of being a complete JERK, Primate could have posted the link like this

http://www.treoroadshow.com/

Have a nice day!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I'll bew there in the afternoon. So will it be true that you will receive a discount coupon for attending?? Or is it just a showing of the 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by speclcajun
    Or instead of being a complete JERK, Primate could have posted the link like this

http://www.treoroadshow.com/

Have a nice day!
    Or he could have looked around a tiny bit. I mean there's at least 4 threads running around here with multiple posts telling him what site he needed to go to.
    It should have taken him less time to find than it did to post.
    You may think I'm a jerk, but I think he's one for not doing a little work himself, and you one for encouraging him.
    Or he could have looked around a tiny bit. I mean there's at least 4 threads running around here with multiple posts telling him what site he needed to go to.
    You may think I'm a jerk, but I think he's one for not doing a little work himself, and you one for encouraging him.
    Now look at how much extra energy you have used so far. If you had just been helpful to begin with by providing the link everyone would have had a nicer day!
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he'll never be hungery again...
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    For what it's worth, I almost asked yesterday as well. Instead I did some searches and it took me a full 15-20 minutes to find it buried fairly deep. I got lots of things about Road Show coupons on ebay and reports of others' trips to the road shows and what they saw.

I think it's very worth it to have information about how to sign up for the Boston Road Show in a thread titled "Treo Road Show Boston?" If for no other reason that when people search for "Treo Road Show Boston" the information will come up.
    Yeah! What BMac said!!!
    anyway, at the risk of getting back on topic, does anyone want to meet up before the afternoon session to meet and bash the yanks?
    The ones I love..

Twittering about
    Now look at how much extra energy you have used so far. If you had just been helpful to begin with by providing the link everyone would have had a nicer day!
    God helps those who help themselves.
    I'm a firm believer that if you do things for others all the time they'll expect it from you.
    I don't mind spending a little extra energy making my point, especially if it encourages the lazy to do a little work on their own behalf.
    It makes it harder when people like you encourage them by doing everything for them.
    God helps those who help themselves.
    I'm a firm believer that if you do things for others all the time they'll expect it from you.
    I don't mind spending a little extra energy making my point, especially if it encourages the lazy to do a little work on their own behalf.
    It makes it harder when people like you encourage them by doing everything for them.
    You must be a republican.
  17.    #17  
    i'll meet up, the show is at the hyatt regency on avenue de la fayette, 5 blocks from my office. there's a multitude of small restaurants and coffee shops near there, and it is right next to chinatown...

also south station is right nearby and depending on my schedule that day i may arrive in boston mid-day and go straight to the hotel instead of my office (opposite directions)

ps- is anyone bringing a treocentral sign?
    Last edited by Kenundrum; 11/03/2004 at 09:35 AM.
    Treo 800w 8/08
    Nokia N800
    previously: Treo 700wx 12/06, Sprint 6700 3/06; Treo 650 11/04; Treo 600 1/04 (gone); Samsung i500 (gone); Hitachi G1000 11/03 (gone); Nokia 7110 5/00(best phone ever)
    You must be a republican.
    Couldn't be further from the truth although I don't see what that has to do with this discussion.
    Nice job resorting to insults when you ran out of things to say though. Keep it up, it's working for you.