1.    #1  
    when using the phone, I have to use speaker phone. the built-in speaker (the little hole at the top of the screen) just seemed to quit.
    Any ideas?
    thanks
    Banoo... what's that smell?
    Is the volume adjusted properly? The speakerphone and regular speaker have independent loudness levels.

Other than that, and you know... smacking it a few times in a feeble attempt to jump start it... your probably looking at a replacement.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RWerksman
    Is the volume adjusted properly? The speakerphone and regular speaker have independent loudness levels.

Other than that, and you know... smacking it a few times in a feeble attempt to jump start it... your probably looking at a replacement.
    I thought the little side buttons adjusted both. Aside from that there's an adjustment inside preferences. Any other way to adjust the sound level?

Think a hard reset might help? Software conflict?

I've knocked it around a bit... no luck.

To think I almost wrote in to say that after a year, I'm still on my first T600 with no problems.
  4.    #4  
    nevermind... just read the entire thread : I'm on my 4th replacement, and have learned 'dead is dead'. seems to be a common problem.

damn palmone!