1.    #1  
    We got our first bill since getting our Treos.
    $500+!!
    I have 3 different lines that show over 15 hours to a number in the 777 area code with one entry being 21 hours. I assume this is the data line number.
    I purposely only use the web access on the weekends because it doesn't go against my minutes.
    Doesn't the phone documents state that that after 30 min (or seconds) the data automatically disconnects?

Also is there a program that will disconnect me if I mess up again? I doubt Verizon will kind enough to resend the charges again.

thanks
    patrick
    shoulda got t-mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by phatcher
    We got our first bill since getting our Treos.
    $500+!!
    I have 3 different lines that show over 15 hours to a number in the 777 area code with one entry being 21 hours. I assume this is the data line number.
    I purposely only use the web access on the weekends because it doesn't go against my minutes.
    Doesn't the phone documents state that that after 30 min (or seconds) the data automatically disconnects?

Also is there a program that will disconnect me if I mess up again? I doubt Verizon will kind enough to resend the charges again.

thanks
    patrick

Yell and scream but be nice first they will recind the charges others have been successful.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm 505 -> Palm Vii-> Ipaq 3670 -> Nokia 6800 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 Unlocked GSM
    Service Attws