1.    #1  
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    How does this compair to Webpro 3.5?
    About PalmSource Web Browser 3.0

PalmSource released a new browser for Palm OS Cobalt 6.0

(not for Palm OS5)
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    looks sweet though (Spec-wise). Tabbed browsing? On a 320x480 landscape PDA I see it, but on a low-res Treo, forget it. Instead of tabs for low-res PDAs it should be some sort of menu where you could choose the window based on title. Like changing categories in memopad.
    IMO, just another reason to pass on the 650.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    For me the exact opposite. Sure square isn't landscape, but the web on 320 is MUCH much nicer than on 160. I've used many T|Cs and the web is plenty more useful. Images and text alone are worth a higher res screen.
    Quote Originally Posted by subtex
    For me the exact opposite. Sure square isn't landscape, but the web on 320 is MUCH much nicer than on 160. I've used many T|Cs and the web is plenty more useful. Images and text alone are worth a higher res screen.
    so you're more inclined to buy the 650 because it will be w\o web browser 3.0? care to explain?
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    No, I was taking your response as a comment on my post about tabbed browsing on a low res screen and being better suited for landscape screens. If you were discussing the browser omission as your reason to pass on the 650 then I still disagree but this web browser has nothing to do with it.
    No, I was taking your response as a comment on my post about tabbed browsing on a low res screen and being better suited for landscape screens. If you were discussing the browser omission as your reason to pass on the 650 then I still disagree but this web browser has nothing to do with it.
    no, my comment was in reference to the fact that the 650 will not have 3.0. I should have used quotes but forgot.

I don't need BT and a hi-res screen & better camera would be nice, it's not worth forking out that kind of money, IMO.

i'll wait for cobalt, w\ multi-threading, wifi, web browser 3.0, more RAM, etc...
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    aside from lack of wifi, the 650 covers almost all of my issues with the 600. well worth (for me at least) the $200 or so I'll pay after selling my 600.

You realize it'll be tough to hold out when new toys are in everyone's hands don't you?
    aside from lack of wifi, the 650 covers almost all of my issues with the 600. well worth (for me at least) the $200 or so I'll pay after selling my 600.

You realize it'll be tough to hold out when new toys are in everyone's hands don't you?
    i agree w\ you on that. but by the time the 650 arrives, i'll have a new baby and my remaining time & money will be allocated.

you guys enjoy. if I could I would. i'll catch you next upgrade.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    congrats on the baby. I have a wedding coming up so I know how the belt tightens. . .

The 650 is my one purchase for myself basically. The rest of the cash is all tied up in "adult things".
    thanks...congrats to you as well. the 600 was my present before baby #2 but I won't be getting that free pass this time around