Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Is there any easy way to insert all of the major holidays into my schedule program?? It's a pain to plan something, only to find out that my jewish friends won't be available, or it's Thanksgiving...
    Find HolidaysUSA and Chagim, both freeware. These apps will insert any and all US and Jewish holidays you desire.
    Quote Originally Posted by jposin
    Find HolidaysUSA and Chagim, both freeware. These apps will insert any and all US and Jewish holidays you desire.
    Hey jposin

Couldn't find HolidaysUSA on PalmGear or Handango. Is that the right app? Or what can I get it?

Tks
    Don't forget Infuzer too. That's how I put all the holidays into my calendar.
    I just tell my Outlook to show all holidays. Then when I synch they all come over to my Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    Hey jposin

Couldn't find HolidaysUSA on PalmGear or Handango. Is that the right app? Or what can I get it?

Tks
    It's there...

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...e&prodid=15752
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Thanks for all of your help!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GeNomeZ

Tks GeNomeZ
    I recently loaded HolidayUSA. It's great however I noticed one possible bug.

It seems that when you create a favorite (i.e. for 2005) it holds and you can load it into the "Calendar " if you do it immediately.

Once you get out of the app and get back into the app (HolidayUSA) the favorite list doesn't display past Oct of 2005. It still remains in the calendar but the list of holidays on the favorite feature in the HolidayUSA app doesn't goes past OCT.

Anyone else experience this?