1.    #1  
    Hey. For the past couple of days, I can't see any of my AIM buddies.. I'm not sure what happened - but Yahoo and MSN load up - I only have two people buddied with ICQ, so I don't always expect that to show-up.. But none of my AIM buddies are showing up in the "Offline" area either.. Has anyone else been having this problem? I soft-reset my Treo 600 to no avail...
    Sal Collaziano
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 "dumb" phone > iPhone > Pre?
    cadillac | oldsmobile | buick | pontiac | lincoln | Madison Ross Media Group
    AOL has been fooling around with their IM specs to prevent a lot of 3rd party non-AOL IM utilities (such as Trillian by Cerulean Studios) from accessing AOL's IM service. I don't know the details, but it might be affecting verichat as well.

pcworld.com article
  3.    #3  
    Man, that stinks.. I hope there's some sort of fix for it.. Verichat is one of my favorite functions with my Treo...
    Sal Collaziano
    I certainly could be mistaken here, but that article looks like it's from February of 2002. Are you sure that it is still up to date?

Quote Originally Posted by kayden75
    AOL has been fooling around with their IM specs to prevent a lot of 3rd party non-AOL IM utilities (such as Trillian by Cerulean Studios) from accessing AOL's IM service. I don't know the details, but it might be affecting verichat as well.

pcworld.com article
    AIM working fine on Trillian (PC) and Causerie (T600) here
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    AIM working fine on Trillian (PC) and Causerie (T600) here
    and on VeriChat and Gaim.
  7.    #7  
    I'm going to download the new version and see what happens from there.. Maybe I'll get lucky. If not, I guess I'll contact the vendor about it...
    Sal Collaziano
  8.    #8  
    Well, I downloaded the new version and everything is back to normal.. That did it.. I wonder why...
    Sal Collaziano