1.    #1  
    Hey Everyone, I work with Rogers Wireless here in Canada and I have a quick question has anyone had success in opening Web Outlook via their Treo Browser the standard Browser is having trouble doing this and was hoping there is a different browser I can download to get it working. Any Ideas will help. Thanks

M. Robblee
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    I have done so using Palm Web Pro. It's painful but it works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robblee
    Hey Everyone, I work with Rogers Wireless here in Canada and I have a quick question has anyone had success in opening Web Outlook via their Treo Browser the standard Browser is having trouble doing this and was hoping there is a different browser I can download to get it working. Any Ideas will help. Thanks

M. Robblee
    Or you could try accessing through OMA (Outlook Mobile Access) and not OWA (Outlook Web Access). Exchange server 2003 supports OMA. Treo native browser works perfectly with OMA. You might need to talk to your Administrator to set up your server for OMA
    Satish Joshi
  4.    #4  
    Anyone have any more suggestions as we are using Exchange 2000 and don't have the option for OMA. Anything would be useful
    Try IMAP Proxy service for Exchange. No need for VPN for that.
    Buy a product from www.leederbyshire.com that creates the same kind of service that is now in Exchange 2003 known as MWA or Mobile Web Access. The Leederbyshire software creates a good mobile browsing experience for OWA pages.