1.    #1  
    Is this the right one for the 600?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...723385388&rd=1

Thanks
    steve
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    This appears to be the correct one. It will also work with BT phones and other BT devices without the adapter. My advice is to not pay over 80 or 90 dollars, though (if you have to bid). Jabra is replacing the 200 with a non BT 250 sometime this month. The new one will require AAA batteries and will not be rechargeable. If talk time is important, this may be the way to go, but I'd prefer the ability to recharge (I deplore AAA batteries). I have no doubt the mass ecommerce sellers will all be deeply discounting the 200 very soon...
  3.    #3  
    I've seen the BT250 in stores. Is this the same one? Or is this the blue tooth version. (not for treo 600).

I cant' wait much longer. Its killing me.....

stevo
    The BT250 that you've seen in stores is only for bluetooth enabled phones and will work with the 650. It doesn't use AAA batteries but rather a lithium polymer rechargeable battery.
    The one in your ebay link appears to be the one you want if you want to use it with your 600.
    Just make sure that it is the freespeak BT200 for non-bluetooth phones and "not for Nokia Phones".
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  5.    #5  
    thanks.

How does one charge the bt200? is it through a car charger? Do i have to charge it in the house?

thanks
    It comes with a wall charger and you can also buy an optional car charger.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  7.    #7  
    Vinman,

How do we know that a AAA version /BT250 will be coming out THIS month? I'd like that version, but can't wait much longer...

stevo
    Quote Originally Posted by vinman
    This appears to be the correct one. It will also work with BT phones and other BT devices without the adapter. My advice is to not pay over 80 or 90 dollars, though (if you have to bid). Jabra is replacing the 200 with a non BT 250 sometime this month. The new one will require AAA batteries and will not be rechargeable. If talk time is important, this may be the way to go, but I'd prefer the ability to recharge (I deplore AAA batteries). I have no doubt the mass ecommerce sellers will all be deeply discounting the 200 very soon...
    I don't want to google it. Do you have a link to this? I also have some rechargable AAA betteries that will make this thing more useful.
    Global Posts
    586 Global Posts
    I called Jabra around mid August and the rep told me about the 250 coming out sometime in Oct. (non Blue Tooth). It may have been inaccurate info. The 250 has rechargeable batteries?? I was told it required 3 AAAs. That would be good news!
    Vince
    Quote Originally Posted by vinman
    ...The 250 has rechargeable batteries?? I was told it required 3 AAAs. That would be good news!
    Vince
    no, I have Energizer's AAA rechargable batteries. 3 implies the the device is huge. I might pass on this, now.
  11.    #11  
    Just got off the phone with a rep from Jabra. Vinman was right (mostly).

Sometime this week or next, Jabra will be releasing the following:

The A210 Universal Adapter for non Blue Tooth phones to be used with the Bt250 Blue tooth version or others from Jabra. Cost: $59.00 Its smaller than the BT200 adapter and comes with an 8hour talk time.

The Replacement for the BT250 (nonbluetooth version) is the BT110.
    Cost: $69.00 and uses 1 AAA battery. Talk time is estimated at 15 hours.

Hello Direct: 800.444.3556 will be selling these individually and as a package for $129.99. I was told that the A210 is already on their website.

Hope this clarifies things a bit...

Stevo