1.    #1  
    I received my Treo exactly a year ago tomorrow. I have seen some complaints from other users here about receiving multiple replacements, but I am still using my original unit. I'm sure that there are others that have the same success stories. I'll have a tough time parting with it when the Treo 650's are released, but will again jump on the early adapter bandwagon.

James
    Same here, James. I bought my T600 the day they arrived at the Sprint store and I still have that original unit (and 3 SD's cards of ever increasing size, too!)

JoeDom
    james keys im waiting for possably the 700 or 800?????????????????????? atleast another yearor so
    700 or 800!? Oh c'mon, dont tease me, I'm a noob! lol
    Whats the release date for the 650's?

...If known?
    dailyOFFTOPIC.com
    The cure for boredom. Talk anything.
  5.    #5  
    For what it's worth, a Spint employee today told me that the 650's might be available in limited supply at the Sprint store by the end of this month.

james
    Same here...still using the original unit I received in late October of last year....
    Not sure of the exact date - the first call in the call log is 16th Oct - but I've had my original unit for pretty much a year as well. No problems to speak of.
    My Treo600 will be celebrating its first anniversary next week. Looks like it will outlive its warranty (knock on wood). No hardware problems even after two firmware updates. I peruse these boards religiously since before my Treo300. I have an observation that I think I should share. When the 600 became available last year around September/October, several orders were filled with timely deliveries (3 to 5 days). Sometime after mid-October, there was a sudden shortage. I speculated that this coincided with Handspring's relocation of their manufacturing facilities after the PalmOne merger. Treo600 orders were then backlogged as much as a month (a friend got his more than a month after his order). The inferior quality seems rampant with the handsets after the "move." My friend had issues with his and already had it replaced. From what I read in this forum, my speculation has increasing merit. Just thinking out loud.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!