1.    #1  
    I looked and couldn't find this anywhere. Does anyone know how to get the lifetimer on a treo with Rogers in Canada? The GSM code that works in the US doesn't work on ther Rogers phones. please help. thanks
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  2.    #2  
    bump. sorry to bump so early but i need to know. kinda important.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
    #*786
    Thanks for the info.
    but rossoneri said the US code #*786 did not work for Rogers in Canada
    It worked for me. It displays RTN on top with Life Timer in minutes and Software Rev. Could it be that I unlocked my Treo from Rogers?
  7.    #7  
    doesn't work for me.
    Is your phone locked?
  9.    #9  
    locked with rogers
    works for me locked on orange & not locked INT
    Use the screen dial pad to enter #*786 and then press the "Dial" button on the screen. The info should come up on the screen now.

Cheers