Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    Any advice? I have a bday coming up and the wife is going to buy me a T600 I'm sure. She has seen me drooling over it and obsessively stalking the TC message board. To all the people in my boat, not sure which way to go, I say get the 600 now and then sell it when the 650 hits the streets and is bug-free (relatively). What do you guys think? Keep waiting indefinitely until the 650 is announced, released, in the hands of consumers, and then finally available for VZW? I don't think I can. If the 650 isn't out by Oct. 21 (my bday), I'm going to just get a 600 and keep it until the 650 is out for VZW. By then I'm sure we'll all be talking about the 700 and if it's worth waiting for.
  2. Quake97's Avatar
    Posts
    557 Posts
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    #2  
    Well, the 600 will probably be heavily discounted once the 650 is released from a given carrier. I suspect the Treo 600 will drop from $100-200 in price without rebates. If you don't want to get the 650 now, wait until it comes out an get the 600 at a cheap price.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by quake97
    Well, the 600 will probably be heavily discounted once the 650 is released from a given carrier. I suspect the Treo 600 will drop from $100-200 in price without rebates. If you don't want to get the 650 now, wait until it comes out an get the 600 at a cheap price.
    Damn you (j/k) you're right! How much worse timing can it be to buy the old model right BEFORE the new one comes out. So annoying.

Posting Permissions