1.    #1  
    I need the advice of everyone here. I've been offered $329 for my Sprint Treo 600 (its a new refurbished unit that I havent used yet) and I'd ship it with priority shipping and insurance. So basically I'd be getting about $312 after shipping.

Should I expect to get more than this. I dont want to get greedy
    Sounds about right. You could hold out for more, but pigs get slaughtered. Who knows what it will be after 650 release, $200?
    if i get a replacement can i sell it on for 300+shipping any buyers sprint pcs model
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    If I was selling mine (and I'm not) I would accept $329 being that I only paid $300 from CompUSA on a Sprint deal back in March.

I guess it depends on what you paid for it. Also are you willing to miss out on a good oppurtunity with the release of the 650 right around the corner. $312 would put a nice dent in the cost of the new phone (That is, if you were planning on upgrading).
    "You can't change people, only your reaction to them"
  5.    #5  
    I ended up getting $330 and the person picked it up directly so i didnt have to ship it. I payed $380 and then got an additional $100 sprint service credit.

My plan would obviously be to use that money towards the 650
    i would consider getting a 600 if were not used (new/refurb). of course knowing what i know about the 650 takes the price down. pm me if you have one and want to talk.
    i've got a brand new(refurbished) 600 available that I'm getting ready to put on ebay.
  8.    #8  
    just cause i'm curious, let me know how much it eventually sells for.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKenny
    i would consider getting a 600 if were not used (new/refurb). of course knowing what i know about the 650 takes the price down. pm me if you have one and want to talk.
    I just sent you a PM....
    I have detailed files.
    I bought my 600 for $250 "friend" price for a 3mo. slightly used 1 though

if $350+, i think you should take it and never look back esp. if you don't wanna keep it.