1. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I need some help. I have a Treo 600 with MMPlayer and Filez installed. Here is my issue:

1) Download abc.mpg (video file) from web using Blazer. Add abc.mpg to MMPlayer playlist from internal memory. Watch file on MMPlayer - works fine.

2) Use Filez to move abc.mpg from internal memery to a directory created on SD card using Filez. File appears to move - Card Info application shows an increase in memory used equal to file size.

3) Try to add abc.mpg to playlist on MMPlayer from SD card. No files are visible through MMPlayer where I moved them on the SD card.

4) Use Filez to try and look at the file in the directory on the SD card and the Treo resets.

5) Use card reader on PC to view SD card and file appears as abc.mpg.pdb.

What can I do so that I am able to store .mpg files on my SD card directly from my Treo and not have this problem?
    Someone mentioned that the SD cards have problem if you're using over 50% of the cards memory. Are you?
    Try moving the video file into the Audio folder of your SD card. That is where I put my video files for MMPlayer.
  4. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Triple xXx
    Someone mentioned that the SD cards have problem if you're using over 50% of the cards memory. Are you?
    No. I tried one very small mpg on an empty card and got the same result.
  5. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redcap
    Try moving the video file into the Audio folder of your SD card. That is where I put my video files for MMPlayer.
    Thanks. I will give that a try.
  6. cec
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    No go. MMPlayer sees the mp3's just fine but not the mpg I moved using filez. Filez is doing something to the file that is preventing MMPlayer from seeing it.

Is there a way to download mpg video files directly from blazer to an SD card? PTunes allows me to download mp3 files directly to my SD card.
    Quote Originally Posted by cec
    No go. MMPlayer sees the mp3's just fine but not the mpg I moved using filez. Filez is doing something to the file that is preventing MMPlayer from seeing it.

Is there a way to download mpg video files directly from blazer to an SD card? PTunes allows me to download mp3 files directly to my SD card.
    Put the mpeg (.avi) files in the /DCIM folder. See if this works.
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Put the mpeg (.avi) files in the /DCIM folder. See if this works.
    This folder works on my T600.

burrzoo