1.    #1  
    I'm missing the snooze feature but I don't need all the details provided in datebk5.
    I wonder if there's a way to re-use on my new Treo600 the datebook+ app which was delivered with my Treo270 ?
    Is it possible ?
    Is it legal ?

Treobuddy
    TreoBuddy
    TreoFrance , la première communauté francophone entièrement dédiée au Treo
    Install it from the cd that came with your 270. It's yours and it's registered.
  3.    #3  
    It is not that simple. On Treo270 the datebook+ is built-in application and it is in Rom.
    I even don't know what is the name of the file...
    TreoBuddy
    TreoFrance , la première communauté francophone entièrement dédiée au Treo
    Quote Originally Posted by Treobuddy
    It is not that simple. On Treo270 the datebook+ is built-in application and it is in Rom.
    I even don't know what is the name of the file...
    Well, you can use SyncWizard to copy any file/database out of your Treo's RAM or ROM.

I copied the files that seem to be related to the DateBk+ application. I tried them on my PC using Palm OS 5 Simulator, and.. well.. the application runs, and if I copy my Treo180's datebk database it even loads today's events... but pretty much any action causes a crash. However, this might work on an actual handheld anyway.

So... try this out ON YOUR OWN RISK if you really want to, but PLEASE backup before you upload these files to your Treo. Files are attached below.

btw, if someone finds out that additional files have to be included for this to work, just let me know.. Since datbk shows to-do entries, I tried uploading the ToDo app to the Palm Simulator, but it didn't solve the problem with Datebk+. There might be other important files, though..
    Attached Files Attached Files