1.    #1  
    I got annoyed at The Palm Dev Con that I couldn't beam business cards properly. Now I can!

The switcher is now more accurate, and you can choose not to ignore launchers.

Available through palmgear...
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Doh, I use that button for one touch sound rec! Any chance of being able to use a different hard button?
    It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer- Albert Einstein.

Palm M505> Palm Tungsten E> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Sony Ericsson P1i (running Styletap BETA)> iPhone 3G 16GB

Macbook Pro 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
    I upgraded from 2.01 to 2.1 and my Treo constantly resets (loop).
    I disabled Butler2.01 and deleted it before I installed the new version....
    I was able to do Up-reset, delete 2.1 and backup using BackupBuddy, so I'm in the clear but would like to install/use 2.1.

Help?
    Tnx.
    I have butler 2.0 & there is a smal bug; I have the switcher mode enabled by volume buttons but when I soft reset, volume keys go back to normal (volume, not switcher mode) mode. Also I love the new hide sms feature. Can you please make this applicable to all attention alerts? IE when I get a voicemail, missed call, emai, etc? I hate it when I get a those alerts & it stays on the screen & blocks other apps from operating until I manually dismiss the alert. Also there should be an easy, one button, toggle on-off button to toggle the pager function. Sometimes I want to shut off the missed alerts & I have to go & uncheck four or more boxes. I'd like to be able to check one box or even be able to do it with a hot key, to toggle off or on the missed alerts sound. I like to be able to turn off all missed alerts sounds but keep flashing led to signal them. Is this possible? Thank you.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ixtab1970
    I upgraded from 2.01 to 2.1 and my Treo constantly resets (loop).
    I disabled Butler2.01 and deleted it before I installed the new version....
    I was able to do Up-reset, delete 2.1 and backup using BackupBuddy, so I'm in the clear but would like to install/use 2.1.

Help?
    Tnx.
    I'm seeing exactly the same thing. Would love to know what's going on....
    Are you using Radio Control? I did some testing and it conflicts with Butler 2.1
    As long as Radio Control is set to ON and 2.1 is installed it will loop-reset.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by ixtab1970
    Are you using Radio Control? I did some testing and it conflicts with Butler 2.1
    As long as Radio Control is set to ON and 2.1 is installed it will loop-reset.
    I heard a report about this in the MTDN forum. No idea why they conflict - but I'll try to figure it out...
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    I am getting a notification when I send an SMS as well as when one is recieved is this the way it is susposed o work? I would like it to only notify me when a new one has arrived.
    Any help? thank you
    Chad
    Same bug in 2.1...
    Ya I am running 2.1 did the same with 2.01