1.    #1  
    On Treo 600, when a datebook alarm occurs, I can choose OK or Repeat.
    If I choose Repeat, it will repeat after 5 minutes.
    On the Treo 270 I was able to choose the repeat delay between 5 minutes and 23h55mn.
    How to get this feature on the Treo600 ? Is this due to the difference between Palm OS 3 and Palm OS 5 ?
    Or was the Treo 270 datebook specific from handspring ?
    Thanks for the information.
    Treobuddy
    TreoBuddy
    TreoFrance , la première communauté francophone entièrement dédiée au Treo
    Get DateBk 5. It has a snooze button and you can select how long to snooze for.
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
  3.    #3  
    I have checked the Datebook 5 page and it says that A light version of DateBk3 (DateBK4/5's predecessor licensed to Handspring) now appears in every Handspring handheld and the PalmOne Treo 600 smartphone under the name DateBook+ or Calendar.
    If I remember well my old Treo270 was coming with Datebook+.
    But I cant see this on my Treo600, despite what is said above. So I don't understant why shoul I get Datebook 5 if my Treo 600 is supposed to come with a light version of it...
    Treobuddy
    TreoBuddy
    Your Treo DOES come with a light version of it. And this light version of it does not a support user-selectable snooze time from the reminder window.

The "Calendar" program that shipped with the Treo 600 is made by the same people who make DateBk5. Handspring/PalmOne just hide that fact. It is a light version of DateBk3. There's just nothing that obviously tells you that.
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
    The other factor with snoozing is Palm OS 5 versus previous versions. In 5, the OS handles snoozing the way you see it with the built in Datebk3. Datebk 5 has its own alarm capabilities and does not use those of OS 5.
  6.    #6  
    OK.
    I'm currently testing Datebook 5. I'm just disappointed to understand that I'll have to pay 24$ to get a simple snooze feature that I had before...
    TreoBuddy
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I went through the same thing 9 months ago that you are now. It does suck to pay for a snooze "feature"
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
    snooze