View Poll Results: Do you like the Sprint PCS Blue Treo 650 Color?

Voters
203. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO!!!!

35 17.24%
  • Yes.

99 48.77%
  • I don't really care.

69 33.99%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Lets start a poll/petition to show Sprint and PalmOne how much we dislike the teal blue colored phones!
    Last edited by keefe007; 10/03/2004 at 04:01 PM.
    Wouldn't a more scientific poll question be something like : 'Sprint Users: How do you feel about the Gunmetal Blue color of the T650?' vs the way you asked.

-WC-
    Quote Originally Posted by WildCard
    Wouldn't a more scientific poll question be something like : 'Sprint Users: How do you feel about the Gunmetal Blue color of the T650?' vs the way you asked.

-WC-
    You're talking about the mythical "unbiased poll"? They don't exist silly. My unicorn and I had a jolly good laugh over that one, let me tell you.
    "Oooh oooh aaah aaah! Slap!" - MAdMoNKEY
    This is the same color as my old 180... and I don't mind it. Besides if you don't like the color, paint it!

Timmmay
    I’m a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    guess maybe you'll have to have a plan B.
    my guess is, hate it or not... most will like it enough to have it vs. not....
    I voted for yes, I like it, but would I rather have Black & Silver? YES!!
    Well, this poll sure showed 'em!
    I LOVE the color, and hope that a GSM version is available
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Who pukes in blue unless you've been drinking Creme de Curacao?
    It's an issue only if there is a single color option... is this the case?
    Personally, I like that color blue on the treo. I hope that color will be available for T-Mobile users but, I doubt it. Sprint was the only one to have it in Charcoal. Looks like that will be the case again.
    Poor little Treo's not even out yet and yer knockin' the color? Do you do that to unborn children, too? Seriously, I was prepared to see HUGE flames when I came on this thread to defend the Cool Blue (as I've dubbed it) choice. I felt like I was in the minority liking the charcoal color last time. I guess I'm not. Blue rules!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
    Looks like your petition has backfired - you are in the minority.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    personally I like it
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I like the Blue Treo! It stands out from all of the rest. The keys and screen will be easier to see also. Go Blue!
    Robert Bolar REALTOR® for Utah Homes
    Coldwell Banker
    "Selling Utah One Home At A Time" SellUtah.com or OwnUtah.com
    Cell: 801-920-4620
    Office: 801-920-2440
    Res: 801-737-3664
    Fax: 801-475-8115
    I would prefer the gunmetal black but the blue is something new and i'll live with it. Doesn't matter what color it is, just bring on the 650!
    It sounds like you dislike blue so much that you want them to remove or change everything blue. Does silver and silvertooth look and sound better?
    Curt
    Curt

StarTAC ST7868W w/ Motorola StarTAC Clipon Organizer; Treo 600; Treo 700P; Palm Pre Plus all on Verizon
    I was beginning to think that I was in the minority because I like the Blue treo over the "like every other phone out there" silver color one. It looks much better this way, in my opinion.
    Word Man!
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast