1.    #1  
    I usually sync my Treo600 at work. But this weekend, a hard reset occurred unintentionally (how that happened is is a whole 'nuther question!) at home. I have a sync cable and all the software at home, but the sync files on my home computer are out of date. Luckily, I can transfer files from my work computer to my home computer via GoToMyPC. The only problem is, I don't know what files to transfer. Short of replacing my entire c:\program files\handspring folder, which would probably be overkill with unintended consequences, I'm lost. Can anybody help?
    I think it might be easier if you just re-installed the Palm Desktop and be done with it...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    I think you're missing the point. The question was: What files on the desktop are used to sync the desktop with the handheld.