1.    #1  
    On the Treo 600 is there a way to play tunes or games while on a plane flight without having the phone and on?
    Just push and hold the power button next to the antenna, that will turn the Wireless Mode Off. That's all the Flight Attendant cares about.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Well, that's all the flight attendant should care about. Be prepared fo
    In addition to turning the phone off, I've also been covering the antenna with my thumb as the flight attendant walks by just to avoid any additional questions... This has worked on many trips so far.

Good luck,
    Mike
    Search the forums for MANY threads/postings on this topic.
    Quote Originally Posted by work2fish
    In addition to turning the phone off, I've also been covering the antenna with my thumb as the flight attendant walks by just to avoid any additional questions... This has worked on many trips so far.

Good luck,
    Mike
    Mike is exactly right. Cover the antenna and you should be fine, otherwise they'll be on you like white on rice. Interestingly, I forgot to cover the antenna on my last flight and a flight attendant asked me if the Treo was a phone. I just said "no" and she didn't bug me after that. So you can definitely use their ignorance to your advantage.