Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I have the following programs on the Treo 600 right now:

-Callfilter
    -Brightcam
    -Lightwav(disabled for the last few weeks)
    -PTunes
    -TreoGuard
    -Sound Rec
    -Simple Profiles Manager
    -Avantgo
    -Battery Graph
    -Today

I think that is currently all of them right now and I realize that most of them would have no effect but figure maybe just listing them could be of some help. I have adjusted the default manager for screen control, and the one in Profiler...have turned off TreoGuard...I don't know what to do to read email without having this thing turn off all the time!
    I used to have this problem, and I found that PTunes caused it. Do you have the "Turn of screen while Playing" box checked. I unchecked that and it stopped the prob.
    visor neo:: visor prism:: ++visorphone::: Treo270:: Treo600: Treo 650<br> Treo Picture Blog
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I figured it out a little earlier today! Thank you though...I just got lucky.
    ?What was it??
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Sorry for not saying. It was PTunes, just like Whisper suggested. I had forgotten that it had that option until I was using the Treo to play music in the shower...
    Does the Treo work good in the shower? LOL
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Yes. Yes it does! I just have to make sure to put a hand towel on the top to avoid moisture from gathering on it (it sits on the counter, not in the actual shower...just to let ya'll know!).

If I turned my home stereo up loud enough to hear in the bathroom my neighbor would think there was an earthquake...really! That's why I use the Treo instead...