1.    #1  
    I use the 7 day view in the Calendar app. (this view displays 7 boxes with various appointments appearing in each box -not to be confused with the weekly view that displays shaded boxes).

Anyone know how to select a specific day using the keyboard or the 5-way nav button? Obviously touching the screen works or using the stylus but I can't help to think that there must be a way to do this.

Tks in Advance
  2.    #2  
    Anyone know the answer to the above?
    Tks
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboTiger
    I use the 7 day view in the Calendar app. (this view displays 7 boxes with various appointments appearing in each box -not to be confused with the weekly view that displays shaded boxes).

Anyone know how to select a specific day using the keyboard or the 5-way nav button? Obviously touching the screen works or using the stylus but I can't help to think that there must be a way to do this.

Tks in Advance
    I recall experimenting with the 5-way nav in an app called KsDateBook which is a freeware replacement for the Palm calendar app. To the best of my knowledge, it seemed to solve this problem or at least gave the user the choice of advancing to the next week or to the next day. Worth a little experimenting for you perhaps.

http://www.freewarepalm.com/database/ksdatebook.shtml
  4.    #4  
    Tks for the info.

I can't believe that you can't use the keyboard to select a date in the 7 day view.

Anyway tks again for the app suggestion.
    Last edited by TurboTiger; 06/21/2005 at 07:34 AM.