Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I have had lightwav for a while now and I have been very happy with it. There is one thing that I have been trying to figure out for a while and I was hoping someone out there could help me. Please do not respond to this thread with a negative about Lightwav...thank you,
    I have all my sounds on my SD card. In that card I have a folder called Audio. Within Audio I have a WAV folder and a Ringtone folder. I have set Lightwav to use the WAVs for alarms only and the Ringtone folder for my ringtone.

I have about 30 wav files in the WAV folder. I have the application Datebk5 set to Random in Lightwav, so I do hear all of the WAVs as the alarms go off.

In the DBook tab in Lightwav, I should be able to select any WAV file for any appointment. When I try to change the sound, I only see the Ringtones.

Has anyone else experienced this? I have the latest version with the latest patch, but that does not seem to have resolved it.

Any suggestions or ideas?
    Thanks
    Darlene

Anyone?
    Last edited by darjay; 10/04/2004 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Adding text
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    I sent 2 questions to lightwav support. They were very helpful in responding to the first question. However, I did not get any response regarding my second question, this is what started this thread.

Can ToySoft support or any other TreoCentral person help me? This is not a problem, but it is a matter of principle now. If you don't know the answer, fine, but don't ignore the question!!
    Darlene

Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Resumed conversation with Toysoft support, and they resolved my problem. Seems I was not on the current version of LightWav. I love it!
    Thank you ToySoft
    Darlene