This looks like a great deal too on a good name brand SD card. It's very tempting.

So many bargains on memory cards lately. What's up with that?
    I hate to buy it (because I really don't have to have it now) and the price falls again....but it is a tempting good deal.

Thanks for the link, WildCard!
    Million Dollar Bills, anyone?

<a href="http://www.millionbill.com">www.MillionBill.com</a>
    Quote Originally Posted by chungmike
    This looks like a great deal too on a good name brand SD card. It's very tempting.

So many bargains on memory cards lately. What's up with that?
    I hate to buy it (because I really don't have to have it now) and the price falls again....but it is a tempting good deal.

Thanks for the link, WildCard!
    Apparently, Sandisk is dropping the prices across their entire line of memory cards. Other manufactures will follow suit. I will give it another week or two before purchasing a 1GB.

-RC
  3.    #4  
    No prob on the link posting, glad to help.

As for waiting a week or two, at this price, I have bought one now and will buy another if they hit $50... You can rip movies and save them to SD for viewing.

-WC-
    I payed $66 with shipping on Friday, no rebate: Sandisk 1 GB secure digital
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavid
    I payed $66 with shipping on Friday, no rebate: Sandisk 1 GB secure digital
    Where at?
    jdavid - where did you get that deal, with no rebate and free shipping? was it newegg.com or something? Clue us in....
    It was Buy.com. It was $69.50 or so and then I had a 5% coupon.

I got the last one I think because after I ordered mine, it said it was out of stock.

I really didnt have the money to drop, but I couldnt turn down $66 for a 1GB SD card.