Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Update: After going to the Long Beach road show, I saw the blue, and somehow when you see it in person it works. I still like the charcoal, and even the silver a little better but the blue is growing on me : )

Original Post:
    Someone please tell me the Sprint (CDMA) phone is not the ugly blue that I've seen in the pictures. If so I may need to switch carriers!
    -Vincent
    Last edited by IamVincent; 10/30/2004 at 09:05 AM. Reason: I saw the Sprint 650 in person
    I like the blue color much better than the silver one. I am glad to see that Sprint is keeping this color. This is just my personal preference.
    Where have you seen blue pictures of the Treo 650?

I also hate the Sprint blue phone color.

PALMONE - WE WANT SILER TOO!
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    I have this same color of blue on a special edition Sanyo phone. It is not that bad. I have had many people ask where I got the phone from, they like the color combination.
    Robert Bolar REALTORŪ for Utah Homes
    Coldwell Banker
    "Selling Utah One Home At A Time" SellUtah.com or OwnUtah.com
    Cell: 801-920-4620
    Office: 801-920-2440
    Res: 801-737-3664
    Fax: 801-475-8115
    Quote Originally Posted by keefe007

Photos of blue (gunmetal ) Sprint 650 here
    Well, as a gsm user, I prefer the color to the absence of keyboard highlighting for the dial-pad. At least the Sprint version had the sense to add this. If I upgrade then no more one handed dialing while weaving in traffic! No lectures please.
    The silver is the best color. Looks lke a $1,000 dollar phone1
    after a while, you will not even notice the 'lame' color. The pure joy of the 650 will make you forget.

ALso, you could always have the Treo650B if you want. The 'B' denotes "bling", like the Treo600 that was covered in diamonds or what ever it was...LOL

I can't remember the URL for the Bling Treo600, but I found this on Google....

http://crystal-cellphones.com/samples/1.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Burkhardi
    ALso, you could always have the Treo650B if you want. The 'B' denotes "bling", like the Treo600 that was covered in diamonds or what ever it was...LOL

I can't remember the URL for the Bling Treo600, but I found this on Google....

http://crystal-cellphones.com/samples/1.html
    Nasty
    I would prefer a Silver Treo 650 myself. The charcoal gray Sprint Treo 600 didn't look to bad, but I'm not much for this blue 650.

I own a blue Sanyo 5500 now, but I still prefer the look of the silver one.

Would it be possible to change out the blue case with the silver one? I wouldn't change anything else out. It looks like it could be done. Of course I would have to buy a silver battery too.
    Silver
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My silver VZW Treo 600 is covered with a blue Sena case anyway. I prefer charcoal though.
    i dont like all plastic around the screen on the 650. it looks cheap compared to the t6
    Charcoal is nice, and I like that blue color. Silver is ok, but I have a silver phone.
    the blue color almost matches my 87 avanti...
    http://www.aaronstein.com/aavanti.htm
    Change is a challenge to the adventurous, an opportunity to the alert, a threat to the insecure.
    It'll match my eyes. Perfect reason for me to buy the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lb505
    It'll match my eyes. Perfect reason for me to buy the phone.

Well my freaking eyes a re brown so I want the silver one! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by keefe007

I agree: the teal blue is ugly. Obviously, opinions will vary. What I don't understand is why Sprint doesn't give us a color OPTION.

I prefer the silver Treo 600 GSM -- and I had one until I realized how much AT&T sucked. Then, when I switched to Sprint (whose service is fantastic), I had to take the charcoal. No choice....

It's so stupid for Sprint not to give us at least 2 choices. I hope they don't force us to take the blue.
    Cuz they know that when they only have a certain color available then you Treo junkies will just buy it anyway then try to switch when the 2nd color comes out.

If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    PALMONE - We do not want this UGLY colored phone. PLEASE give us a CDMA silver option as well!!!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast