1. Jea
    Thanks!!!
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    You'll probably end up with several choices, but for ease of use in setup, automation, & stability, Snapper gets my vote. Plus if you buy the Prem bundle you get a ZIP app & graphic viewer.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    I actually would stick with the built-in "Mail" app that comes with the Treo. Does a very good job.
    I use Inbox to Go by Data Viz. Works great for me. But I think you'll find that SnapperMail is the most popular in these discussion groups.

LOL
    Snappermail all the way. There is NO competition!
  6. Jea
    I don't seem to have a "biult-in" mail app with my treo? Where would I find it. Also, I thought "Inbox To Go" would sync email from your PC to treo and you could not check it just on the treo away from your PC?

Thanks!!

Oh...and TurboTiger...I think the value of the Bulldog phone skin just went way up :-)

LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Jea
    I don't seem to have a "biult-in" mail app with my treo? Where would I find it. Also, I thought "Inbox To Go" would sync email from your PC to treo and you could not check it just on the treo away from your PC?

Thanks!!

Oh...and TurboTiger...I think the value of the Bulldog phone skin just went way up :-)

LOL
    Mail is not included in the ROM with all Treo 600 handsets. It depends upon the carrier that sold you the Treo.

My Treo 600 is an unlocked generic GSM version and it has the mail application.

I think the Cingular version has it as well. I do not know about the locked ATT version.

Apparently the CDMA versions of the 600 for Sprint and Verizon do not have the mail app.

I like the mail app and use it.

If my Treo did not have one, I would first use EUdora because it is free. If i was to pay, I would look at SnapperMail.

Please note that one of my requirements is to use more than one mail account.
    Global Posts
    974 Global Posts
    The Sprint Treo's have it, and I would assume the Verizon ones do too...?
    the mail app came in the rom update
    Hey jea
    Congratulations. I thought the game would never be over.
    We'll try to soften up the Gators this weekend for your match the following week.
    Tiger in the Dawg House.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  11. Jea
    Hey TurboTiger,
    Georgia played at the VERY top of their game. It is unfortunate that you guys had to be the opponent when they did that. I don't think there is a team in the country that could have beaten them on THAT day. They will probaly never play that good again the rest of the year. Best of luck my friend moving forward!!!
    I've tried many and I like the built in with docs to go added.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minsc
    The Sprint Treo's have it, and I would assume the Verizon ones do too...?
    Nope.

I vote for Snappermail.

Verizon Wireless Sync has a "free" mail app (without considering the data plan) but not appropriate for just checking Pop3.

Eudoramail is free and works well for pop3 mail if you don't need attachment support.