1.    #1  
    Following a hard reset & sync that reinstalls previously deleted apps, I am trying to re-delete Agendus. Every time I delete it though, all of my custom DateBK5 icons get deleted also. Is there some way to have DateBK5 retain ownership of these icons? Thanks in advance.
    My Treo rocks!
    Quote Originally Posted by mydonner
    Following a hard reset & sync that reinstalls previously deleted apps, I am trying to re-delete Agendus. Every time I delete it though, all of my custom DateBK5 icons get deleted also. Is there some way to have DateBK5 retain ownership of these icons? Thanks in advance.
    Icons are stored in a database. In your HotSync direectory, find the proper .pdb database (it will probably have "icon" in its name) and double-click to install it back on your Treo at the next HotSync.

Jean-Francois.
  3.    #3  
    Jean-Francois, thank you. The file I had to reinstall was actually "ICONS-DATEBK5.prc" but you set me in the right direction to identify it. I now have a follow-up problem though - whenever I try to open dbicon+ I soft reset. I'll look around the boards for a solution but if you have any ideas I'd like to hear them. Thanks again.

Mitch