1.    #1  
    I realized my keyguard was not working so I went into AppGuard and activated the program and now the Treo is freakin out! It keeps coming on and going off with the Sprint logo. I've tried a soft reset but can't seem to stop the cycle and it is coming off and on......

Someone please help!

Thanks
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    did you back up your stuff before the whole thing happened? if you did backup, may be you would want to try a hardrest.

but it is the last thing u might want to do anyway.

sorry for not being able to help much
  3.    #3  
    Lol, I'm so freaking out, I can't remember how to do a hard reset. I was just doing a search.

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    did you get it how to reset? (or you were just joking to me??)

press the radio button while doing a reset.
    see the palm logo then release the radio button
    then follow the instructions.
  5.    #5  
    No, I found some instructions, tried and tried but your's worked right off! Thanks so much.

P.S. After reinstalling from the SD card, the first thing I did was REMOVED Appguard!

glad it worked. yea.. some apps just make the treo keeps resetting itself in loop glad i got the backupman, and it saves my time!! (even thought i can reinstall everything one by one but it takes so long time)
  7.    #7  
    Backupman has saved me a few times from insanity. Now I'm a lil paranoid to even try a key guard app.

Warm reset probably would have worked as well (holding the D-Pad up button while using the reset pin), kinda like running your PC in safe mode.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."