Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    Go here:

http://www.net-cell.com/MP/dl.html

click on the Palm OS window. The drop down menu lists a version for the Treo 650.

How about that...
    It also lists a 610, which doesn't exist. Therefore I wouldn't put much stock in it.
    "Matters of great concern should be taken lightly, matters of small concern should be taken seriously."
    -ancient chinese adage
    I'm not 100% certain but I believe the 610 is just the 600 without the camera so I think the 610 does in fact exist.
    Global Posts
    137 Global Posts
    mwylde has a good point - Initially I thought the same thing as AdamF - but now that I think about it the cameraless Treo 600 doesn't have blueooth.

So I clicked through to the download and both models (610 and 650) point to the same download (MP_Palm_094.PRC). So, now I am less enthusiastic.

Someone with a T3 will have to give it a go.
    Just to clarify things a little...

There's a single binary per platform (Windows, PocketPC 2003, PalmOS, Symbian Series 60, Symbian UIQ).

The download page lists every model that can conceivably run MeetingPoint.

The model selection serves two purposes:

- We track the user reports per version/platform/model. When you select a download, it tells you if there's any report of success/trouble for your particular model, if there's no info it begs for some feedback etc.

- We get to know which models are the most popular. Eg on PalmOS, the T3 has the most downloads by a huge margin, followed by the T1. I'd be far more concerned if an issue affects the T3 than, say, if it hits the Clie TG-50, that has less than 3% of the PalmOS downloads.