1.    #1  
    Just had my Treo replaced by Verizon for a faulty speaker. Restored the backup to the new phone and now I can't connect to the internet. Getting a message that says... "Error 3000. Data service is unavailable in this area. Please try again later." I am trying to connect in places that I have always been able to connect to before. Any ideas? Do I need to reload something?

Would greatly appreciate any advice.

Thank You.

Will H.
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    I'm on Sprint so don't know if it will be the same, but this happened to several people - including me - & it turned out to be some type od provisioning setting within the device that the carrier had to walk me through over the phone. It was essentially an oversight on their part. Unfortunately this was a year ago & the exact details are fuzzy.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wheine
    Just had my Treo replaced by Verizon for a faulty speaker. Restored the backup to the new phone and now I can't connect to the internet. Getting a message that says... "Error 3000. Data service is unavailable in this area. Please try again later." I am trying to connect in places that I have always been able to connect to before. Any ideas? Do I need to reload something?

Would greatly appreciate any advice.

Thank You.

Will H.

I'm having the same problem. Was able to connect previously but no longer can. I get the same error and am on Verizon. Anyone have help/update????
    thanks!