1.    #1  
    I bought this service to use with my Audacity DVR Pro and it works great. Here is what I like. From the record screen I tap "email". The application jumps to the address book. I make a selection and tap select. It jumps back to the record screen along with the email address. I record and tap send. The file is delivered within minutes. It seems to work from any location. Very convenient.
    Quote Originally Posted by wizsono
    I bought this service to use with my Audacity DVR Pro and it works great. Here is what I like. From the record screen I tap "email". The application jumps to the address book. I make a selection and tap select. It jumps back to the record screen along with the email address. I record and tap send. The file is delivered within minutes. It seems to work from any location. Very convenient.
    can you do this with any voice recorder that supports Send command. record your memo, tap on the memo and select Send. it will then send to your email client for delivery. it only takes a couple of extra steps.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Audio files recorded with a typical voice recorder are far too large to practically send through the cellular network. Audacity compresses them into very small files and then decompresses them at a midway point so the recipient can easily play them.
    and the cost is....?
    Audacity AudioMail pricing has three choices depending on if you own the software or rent the software and the commitment length.
    $ 9.99/mo if you own the software ($ 99.99)
    $ 14.99/mo if rent software with a 1 year commitment.
    $ 19.99/mo if rent software with a 6 mo commitment.
    The software is designed for a mobile professional with dictation needs.