1.    #1  
    I cannot figure out how to get alarms configured for my to do items. I'd like an alarm to come up for to do items on the day each item first hits my calendar (when the current date equals the day the to do item first appears). It would be better if I would receive an alarm each following day until I mark the item complete. Does anyone know how to do this on a Treo 600?

Thanks!
    alarms are not built into the standard todo list app. why don't u just use calendar for your alarms? if u must have a todolist with alarms try downloading one of the third party todolist apps
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Agendus, DateBk5 and others offer alarms for Todos. The bult-in calendar on the Treo is an offshoot of DateBk3 which provided "floats" for this. Not really the same thing.

I use Agendus.
    Everex Freestyle -> Palm IIIx -> Visor Deluxe -> Sony CLIE -> Kyrocera 6035 -> Toshiba e740 -> Tungsten T2 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre

visorcentral -> treo|central -> pre|central.net
    Does anyone know how to get in touch with the developer of TODO+ ? I've tried via their website with no luck. I need to know if they have any plans to update it so that it works better with the Treo 600.
    I'm in the same boat with to do items. I've heard people recommend using the calendar app for todo's but I use Outlook and don't want to see my tasks showing as appointments. I tried TODO+ but it doesn't work too well with the Treo as pinfante said.

Maybe I'll give Agendus another try. It's just a little too much when I just need an alarm for a task. When I first started using PDA's, I was using a Palm and then switched to Pocket PC... now back to Palm again. I forgot that tasks didn't have alarms.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndeecave
    I cannot figure out how to get alarms configured for my to do items. I'd like an alarm to come up for to do items on the day each item first hits my calendar (when the current date equals the day the to do item first appears). It would be better if I would receive an alarm each following day until I mark the item complete. Does anyone know how to do this on a Treo 600?

Thanks!
    Try ToDo2 at http://xvisionnow.tripod.com/ or on PalmGear. Worked with their developer to troubleshoot bugs and improve the 5-way nav and I think its much better now. Alarm features are great.