1.    #1  
    We use Macs at work and my boss has asked me to find out about getting a blackberry. I have been trying to convince him to get a treo becuase I believe that this is the only device out there that will sync with iCal and Address book (for the phone numbers). Is this correct? How would that work? Will the addresses and phone numbers then go in your contacts? I don't have a treo (waiting for the 650) so please be patient with my questions if they seem stupid.

He uses the Eudora email client and I was wondering what would be the best way to sync his email addresses, my plan was to tell him to move them over to the address book. This is the deciding factor...he will use it mostly for email.
    iCal and AddressBook will sunc with the Mac via iSync to the Treo. As for Eudora, I think they have a Palm conduit.

Also RIM is coming out with a Blackberry app for the Palm OS.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  3.    #3  
    Your help is greatly appreciated, but also brings up more questions.

What is a Palm conduit?

I always thought that the blacberry was the device... is this incorrect? If they come out with a blacberry app for the Palm OS what will it do?
    Last edited by bobva6; 10/01/2004 at 12:26 PM. Reason: I suck at spelling
    Pocket Mac has a program like Missing Sync. Here is the link http://www.pocketmac.net/products/pm...rry/index.html
  5.    #5  
    Have you used pocket Mac? How well does it work?
    PocketMac is for syncing a Blackberry or Pocket PC to a Mac. It has nothing to do with syncing a Treo to the Mac.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
  7.    #7  
    I realize that PocketMac is for syncing a Blackberry to a Mac. As I don't have either a blackberry or a Treo I am trying to follow up on all options before the purchase. I have read both positive and extremely negative things elsewhere on the web about Pocket Mac and wanted to get another point of view before a purchase.

Once again thank you for your help in my pre-purchase research.