Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I've been using Sprint BC with my comapany's Lotus Notes client since March and I've been very happy until this week.

They upgraded us to Lotus Notes 6.5.1 and I noticed that whenever my Treo syncs, a DOS window pops up on my PC and for every message in my inbox, I get the following message:

10/01/2004 10:52:53AM Begin MIME to CD Conversion <Process: ? <00000C6C:00000005>, Database: CN=(Server Name!!mail\mailfile.nsf, Note: 0001CBD6>
    10/01/2004 10:52:53AM End MIME to CD Conversion <Process: ? <00000C6C:00000005>, Database: CN=(Server Name!!mail\mailfile.nsf, Note: 0001CBD6>

When I close the DOS window it kills the BC connection and I have to log on again in which then the DOS windows pops up again. If I leave the DOS window minmized everything works fine.

I just hate having that window open when it didn't need to be there before. Has anyone else come across this or does anyone have any ideas? Oh yeah, one more thing. The title bar to the DOS window has My Name/Company_Name: CONNECTION.EXE

Thanks,

-t
    "You can't change people, only your reaction to them"
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    No thoughts...?
    That's normal. Unfortunately, it's just the way BC works w/Notes.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Not when I was using release 5
    This is a known issue and I believe that there is a support ticket opened w/ Lotus right now on this. Best I can suggest right now is to simply minimize the window. As you have found, closing the window kills one of the many required Notes processes.
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
    You should be able to edit your notes.ini file and add the line:

converter_log_level=10